A listing marked for “instant download” is available within minutes after an order is placed because the PDF ticket was pre-uploaded by a seller upon creation of the listing. An “E-ticket” is an electronic ticket in the same respect as an instant download, but the tickets were not pre-uploaded to the listing upon its creation and are not guaranteed to be available and ready for immediate delivery at the time of purchase. However, E-tickets are still guaranteed to be delivered in plenty of time before an event. Common reasons for tickets to not be available upon purchase are delivery delays put in place by venues, teams, or the artist.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I see the seat numbers for certain ticket listings?
- If the seller provides seat numbers in the seller notes, how do I know which seats I'll be getting if I'm not purchasing the entire block of tickets in the listing?
- Will my seats be together?
- Will I receive the higher or lower seat numbers in a ticket listing if I don't buy all of the seats?
- What is a “lawn” seat?
- Where can I find the “seller notes” on a ticket listing?
- What does it mean if the tickets are “obstructed view” or “limited view”?
- Who determines if a ticket is considered an “obstructed” or “limited” view?
- If I make two separate orders for tickets in the same section and row, will they be together?
- What is the difference between an “instant download” and an “E-ticket”?