Today most venues scan tickets off smartphones or have mobile tickets for entry into an event. However, there are still venues, events, teams, and artists that require tickets to be printed. Traditional "E-tickets" can often be either printed or used as a mobile ticket that is scanned off a smartphone. You can scan your tickets with a smartphone using the TickPick app for entry into your event.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I see the seat numbers for certain ticket listings?
- If the seller provides seat numbers in the seller notes, how do I know which seats I'll be getting if I'm not purchasing the entire block of tickets in the listing?
- Will my seats be together?
- Where can I find the “seller notes” on a ticket listing?
- What does it mean if the tickets are “obstructed view” or “limited view”?
- Who determines if a ticket is considered an “obstructed” or “limited” view?
- If I make two separate orders for tickets in the same section and row, will they be together?
- What is the difference between an “instant download” and an “E-ticket”?
- Do I need to print my tickets?
- Why did I receive a "mobile QR" screenshot instead of having my tickets transferred directly?