For tickets transferred directly via Ticketmaster, Flash Seats, the MLB Ballpark App or any other transfer platform, you will have to use the specific app associated with the ticket transfer. TickPick is not affiliated with other sites that control the delivery process of transferring tickets.
Articles in this section
- It has past the FedEx delivery window (overnight or 2-day) since placing my order and still no tickets? What next?
- FedEx delivered my tickets but now I can't find them. Can I get a replacement ticket or refund?
- Where are my tickets and when will I receive them?
- What type of shipping service does TickPick use?
- My tickets are shipping. When should I expect to receive them?
- I selected overnight delivery for my tickets, but have not received them yet, why so?
- Do you require a signature for packages?
- Can you have tickets sent to a P.O. Box?
- Do you ship tickets outside the United States?
- How can I change my shipping address before or after an order is placed?