Flash Seats is a ticketing application designed to prevent fraud that is used by several venues across the nation. Flash Seats is an ID-based digital ticketing system that allows you to enter an event with any form of convenient digital ID, such as a credit card or a mobile ID through the Flash Seats mobile app. Please refer to our Flash Seats blog or Flash Seats’ FAQ for more information.
Articles in this section
- How do I access tickets from the MLB Ballpark App?
- I have not received my ticket transfer offer email. What next?
- What is “Flash Seats”?
- How do I set up a Flash Seats account? What if I already have an account?
- My tickets were delivered via the "Flash Seat" app. Can I send them to another person?
- How will I know when I receive my Flash Seats transfer and how can I access the tickets?
- What is a mobile transfer ticket?
- Why are some tickets sent as a mobile QR screenshot instead of a mobile transfer to my email address?
- I am having issues accepting/claiming the mobile tickets for my order. What next?
- Can I send my mobile transfer tickets to someone else?