Some events/artist/teams have restrictions on the transfer of mobile tickets. For this reason, you may receive a mobile QR code screenshot as your ticket. This will work the same as if your tickets were transferred directly to your email, just remember, mobile QR codes cannot be printed for entry into an event and must instead be displayed on a smartphone.
Articles in this section
- What is “Flash Seats”?
- How do I setup a Flash Seats account? What if I already have an account?
- I will not be the one using the Flash Seat tickets. How will I get the Flash Seats to the person attending the event?
- How will I know when I received my Flash Seats and where can I access them?
- What is a mobile transfer ticket?
- Why are some mobile tickets not transferred to the email on my account and received a mobile QR code screenshot instead?
- I am having issues accepting and/or claiming the mobile tickets for my order. What next?
- Can I send my mobile transfer tickets to someone else?
- How do I use my mobile transfer tickets to get inside the venue?
- I accepted my mobile tickets but can’t see them, why is that so?