Some events/artists/teams have restrictions on the transfer of mobile tickets. For this reason, you may receive a mobile QR code screenshot as your ticket. This will work the same as if your tickets were transferred directly to your email. Please note, mobile QR codes cannot be printed for entry into an event and must instead be displayed on a mobile device.
Articles in this section
- How do I access tickets from the MLB Ballpark App?
- I have not received my ticket transfer offer email. What next?
- What is “Flash Seats”?
- How do I setup a Flash Seats account? What if I already have an account?
- My tickets were delivered via the "Flash Seat" app. Can I send them to another person?
- How will I know when I received my Flash Seats and where can I access them?
- What is a mobile transfer ticket?
- Why are some tickets sent as a mobile QR screenshot instead of a mobile transfer to my email address?
- I am having issues accepting and/or claiming the mobile tickets for my order. What next?
- Can I send my mobile transfer tickets to someone else?