You will access your mobile QR codes through the platform your tickets were transferred from. Most of mobile transfer tickets will be accessed via the Ticketmaster or Flash Seats app on your smartphone. Whether your mobile ticket was transferred directly to your email address or if you have a screen shot, all mobile QR codes must be displayed on a smart phone for entry into the venue and cannot be printed.
Articles in this section
- How do I access tickets from the MLB Ballpark App?
- I have not received my ticket transfer offer email. What next?
- What is “Flash Seats”?
- How do I set up a Flash Seats account? What if I already have an account?
- My tickets were delivered via the "Flash Seat" app. Can I send them to another person?
- How will I know when I receive my Flash Seats transfer and how can I access the tickets?
- What is a mobile transfer ticket?
- Why are some tickets sent as a mobile QR screenshot instead of a mobile transfer to my email address?
- I am having issues accepting/claiming the mobile tickets for my order. What next?
- Can I send my mobile transfer tickets to someone else?