For some events, there are delivery delays in place that restrict the release of the mobile QR codes until closer to the event; however, if the tickets are still claimed and accepted, they will become available as soon as the delivery delay is released by the venue or team.
Articles in this section
- What is “Flash Seats”?
- How do I setup a Flash Seats account? What if I already have an account?
- I will not be the one using the Flash Seat tickets. How will I get the Flash Seats to the person attending the event?
- How will I know when I received my Flash Seats and where can I access them?
- What is a mobile transfer ticket?
- Why are some mobile tickets not transferred to the email on my account and received a mobile QR code screenshot instead?
- I am having issues accepting and/or claiming the mobile tickets for my order. What next?
- Can I send my mobile transfer tickets to someone else?
- How do I use my mobile transfer tickets to get inside the venue?
- I accepted my mobile tickets but can’t see them, why is that so?