Every NBA team has mobile tickets aside from the Los Angeles Clippers. For the Clippers, tickets must be printed for entry into the arena. The Cleveland Cavaliers, Denver Rockets, Houston Rockets, Los Angeles Lakers, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Utah Jazz all use the Flash Seats ticketing platform for their mobile tickets. Ticketmaster is used by the rest of the NBA besides the Washington Wizards who use a third party service of Ticketmaster called Monumental Sports. Please refer to our blog here where you can confirm how NBA mobile tickets are accessed depending on the team.
Articles in this section
- How do I access tickets from the MLB Ballpark App?
- I have not received my ticket transfer offer email. What next?
- What is “Flash Seats”?
- How do I setup a Flash Seats account? What if I already have an account?
- I will not be the one using the Flash Seat tickets. How will I get the Flash Seats to the person attending the event?
- How will I know when I received my Flash Seats and where can I access them?
- What is a mobile transfer ticket?
- Why are some mobile tickets not transferred to the email on my account and received a mobile QR code screenshot instead?
- I am having issues accepting and/or claiming the mobile tickets for my order. What next?
- Can I send my mobile transfer tickets to someone else?