You can list hard stock (paper), E-Tickets (PDF), and mobile transfer tickets for sale on TickPick (depending on the proximity of the event). Please make sure you are selecting the correct form of delivery when listing your tickets for sale. You will not see a delivery method available for “will call” or “local pickup” as an individual seller, as only large professional ticket brokers have the ability to list tickets those ticket types.
Articles in this section
- What type of ticket am I able to sell on TickPick?
- Is there a fee to list tickets for sale on TickPick?
- Why do I need a credit card on file to list tickets for sale and why do I see a pending authorization on my credit card?
- How do I list my tickets for sale?
- Can I still list my tickets for sale without having them in-hand yet?
- At what price should I list my tickets for sale?
- How do I list seat disclosures on my listing?
- Why can’t I add seller notes like I see in other ticket listings?
- How long will my listed tickets be available for purchase?
- Can I scan tickets into my listing?