Yes! In today’s ticket industry, delivery delays on the release of tickets for events is becoming more common. For this reason, we allow tickets to be listed for sale without being “in-hand” yet. Please note, any hard stock tickets that need to ship must be in-hand by 3PM EST on the second to last weekday before the event to ensure they can ship in time to the buyer. Please make sure to list an accurate in-hand date for when you will have these tickets available for delivery.
Articles in this section
- What type of ticket can I sell and cannot sell on TickPick?
- Is there a fee to list tickets for sale on TickPick?
- Does TickPick take a commission on sales?
- Why do I need a credit card on file to list tickets for sale and why do I see a pending authorization on my credit card?
- How do I list my tickets for sale?
- Can I still list my tickets for sale without having them in-hand yet?
- At what price should I list my tickets for sale?
- How do I list seat disclosures on my listing?
- Why can’t I add seller notes that I see in other ticket listings?
- How long will my listed tickets be available for purchase?