Professional ticket brokers have software in place that gives them the ability to list certain seller notes that individual sellers will not be able to list on our site. We provide the most important seat disclosures available to individual sellers to list tickets correctly. If you have tickets with a specific seat disclosure not available when listing your tickets for sale, please contact our support team for further assistance.
Articles in this section
- What type of ticket am I able to sell on TickPick?
- Is there a fee to list tickets for sale on TickPick?
- Does TickPick take a commission on sales?
- Why do I need a credit card on file to list tickets for sale and why do I see a pending authorization on my credit card?
- How do I list my tickets for sale?
- Can I still list my tickets for sale without having them in-hand yet?
- At what price should I list my tickets for sale?
- How do I list seat disclosures on my listing?
- Why can’t I add seller notes like I see in other ticket listings?
- How long will my listed tickets be available for purchase?