You can only edit the price on a current listing; any other changes to a listing would require the current listing to be deleted and relisted with any edits you need to make. Please make sure you delete your original listing before adding the new listing with any changes.
Articles in this section
- What is Autolist?
- What type of ticket am I able to sell on TickPick?
- Is there a fee to list tickets for sale on TickPick?
- Why do I need a credit card on file to list tickets for sale and why do I see a pending authorization on my credit card?
- How do I list my tickets for sale?
- Can I still list my tickets for sale without having them in-hand yet?
- At what price should I list my tickets for sale?
- How do I list seat disclosures on my listing?
- Why can’t I add seller notes like I see in other ticket listings?
- How long will my listed tickets be available for purchase?