TickPick uses FedEx to ship all tickets. When it is time to ship your tickets, print the prepaid shipping label provided by us and take the label along with your tickets to the nearest local FedEx facility to have them packaged up and shipped.
Articles in this section
- I sold my tickets - how do I confirm the sale and deliver my tickets?
- I received notice my tickets have sold but no longer have them available, what now?
- I sold physical tickets that need to ship, do I have to pay for the shipping fee?
- How do I ship my hard stock tickets?
- How and when do I get paid for the tickets I sold?
- How can I update my Paypal information?