TickPick uses FedEx to ship all tickets. When it is time to ship your tickets, print the prepaid shipping label provided and take the label along with your tickets to the nearest FedEx facility to have them packaged and shipped.
Articles in this section
- I sold my tickets - how do I confirm the sale and deliver my tickets?
- I received notice my tickets have sold but no longer have them available, what now?
- I sold physical tickets that need to ship, do I have to pay the shipping fee?
- How do I ship my hard stock tickets?
- When and how will I get paid if my tickets are sold?