- Affirm is a loan company that allows users to buy goods or services offered by online merchants and pay off those purchases in fixed monthly payments. The benefit of using Affirm is they don’t charge late fees, service fees, prepayment fees, or any other hidden fees.
2. Affirm offers clear, simple financing for your online purchases:
- Fill your cart and select the Affirm payment option on the TickPick checkout page.
- Enter a few basic pieces of information to identify yourself. Affirm will let you know if you are approved for a loan in real time.
- Review your payment plan details and click confirm to finalize the loan. Once you’re done, your purchase will be on its way. That's it! Just remember to pay your bills on or before their due dates or sign up for autopayment at www.affirm.com/pay.
3. To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address. Buy with Affirm is not currently available to Iowa or West Virginia residents.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS texts.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity
- Affirm provides clear, simple, and on the spot financing for online purchases.
- Affirm does not charge late fees, service fees, prepayment fees, or have any other hidden fees (Affirm loans vary between 0% APR or 10-36% APR.).
- Unlike a credit card, Affirm is not a revolving line of credit. Customers can take out multiple Affirm loans at once, each Affirm loan application is evaluated separately as a closed-end transaction.
- Affirm performs a 'soft' credit check that does not affect your credit score.
- Affirm reports loan and payment activity to credit bureaus, allowing customers the opportunity to build their credit history as they repay their Affirm loan(s).
- Affirm will send you email and SMS text messages to remind you of upcoming payments.
- Affirm's easy to access mobile app allows you to manage your account and make payments on the go.
Affirm Quick Hits:
- Are there any interest or fees associated with your Affirm loan? Yes, Affirm loans vary between 0% APR or 10-36% APR.
- Do I have a credit limit with my Affirm loan? Unlike a credit card, Affirm is not a revolving line of credit.
- Does Affirm perform a credit check? Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, they perform a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing.
- Does this 'soft' credit check affect my credit score? No, it will not affect your credit score.
- Can I cancel my purchase through Affirm? No, Affirm cannot cancel any purchase as TickPick has an "all sales are final" policy.
For more information on Affirm and their policies, please checkout their FAQ page.