- Affirm provides clear, simple, and on the spot financing for online purchases.
- Affirm does not charge late fees, service fees, prepayment fees, or have any other hidden fees (Affirm loans vary between 10% and 30% APR simple interest).
- Unlike a credit card, Affirm is not a revolving line of credit. Customers can take out multiple Affirm loans at once, each Affirm loan application is evaluated separately as a closed-end transaction.
- Affirm performs a 'soft' credit check that does not affect your credit score.
- Affirm reports loan and payment activity to credit bureaus, allowing customers the opportunity to build their credit history as they repay their Affirm loan(s).
- Affirm will send you email and SMS text messages to remind you of upcoming payments.
- Affirm's easy to access mobile app allows you to manage your account and make payments on the go.
For more information about Affirm and their policies, please refer to their FAQ page.