Please note: Every MLB team allows tickets to be scanned off a smartphone for entry into the ballpark, however, some use the MLB Ballpark app and others use Ticketmaster’s mobile platform. Please refer to our blog here where you can confirm how mobile tickets are accessed, depending on the team.
Articles in this section
- How To Receive Your Paciolan Electronic Transfer Tickets
- How do I use the MLB Ballpark App to obtain my tickets?
- I have not received the ticket transfer email yet. What do I do next?
- How do I access my AXS tickets?
- What is a mobile transfer ticket?
- Why are some tickets sent as a mobile QR screenshot instead of a mobile transfer to my email address?
- I am having issues accepting/claiming the mobile tickets for my order. What next?
- Can I transfer my tickets to someone else?
- I accepted my mobile ticket transfer but can’t see the barcodes, why is that?
- How to Receive Your NFL Electronic Transfer Tickets