You can sell tickets on TickPick if you are from Canada, however, unable to list hard stock tickets for sale that would need to ship. Tickets would need to be an electronic delivery in order to list on our site if selling from Canada.
Articles in this section
- What type of ticket can I sell and cannot sell on TickPick?
- Is there a fee to list tickets for sale on TickPick?
- Does TickPick take a commission on sales?
- Why do I need a credit card on file to list tickets for sale and why do I see a pending authorization on my credit card?
- How do I list my tickets for sale?
- Can I still list my tickets for sale without having them in-hand yet?
- At what price should I list my tickets for sale?
- How do I list seat disclosures on my listing?
- Why can’t I add seller notes that I see in other ticket listings?
- For how long will my listed tickets be available for purchase?