You can sell tickets on TickPick if you are located in Canada, unless they are hard stock tickets that would require shipping. Tickets would need to be available via electronic delivery in order to list on our site if located in Canada.
Articles in this section
- What type of ticket am I able to sell on TickPick?
- Is there a fee to list tickets for sale on TickPick?
- Does TickPick take a commission on sales?
- Why do I need a credit card on file to list tickets for sale and why do I see a pending authorization on my credit card?
- How do I list my tickets for sale?
- Can I still list my tickets for sale without having them in-hand yet?
- At what price should I list my tickets for sale?
- How do I list seat disclosures on my listing?
- Why can’t I add seller notes like I see in other ticket listings?
- How long will my listed tickets be available for purchase?