This post details the refund procedure for cancelled, postponed and rescheduled events that have been impacted by the COVID-19 coronavirus.
We know that this is a challenging time and understand the concerns surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus. As a marketplace, TickPick does not make official event decisions such as cancellations, rescheduling, suspensions or postponements. These decisions are made by the venue, team or artist themselves.
We are closely monitoring the impact the virus is having and if the event is outright cancelled, TickPick will credit your account 110% of your order total. If an event is taking place without fans in attendance, it will also be treated as cancelled.
If your event has been cancelled, you will be notified via email with details on how the credit and refund process works. Please note that if you received hard stock tickets you must hold onto them, as they may need to be returned to your seller for your reimbursement to be completed. You will be notified via email if this is required. There is no need to reach out to TickPick to initiate the reimbursement process.
If the event is postponed, suspended or rescheduled for a later date, refunds will not be available as your tickets will still be valid for the new date.
If you can no longer use the tickets or are no longer interested in attending the event due to the coronavirus, we've made it easy to re-list them for sale on TickPick. You can access our selling platform 24x7.
On behalf of the entire TickPick team, we wish good health to you and your family and hope that you join all of us in following the CDC and government guidelines to help keep our communities safe. We love to experience live events just as much as our customers and we look forward to attending them again soon.
Specific Information by Event Category
Other FAQ's regarding this situation:
- What if I don't want a TickPick Credit?
- If you aren't interested in the credit, you will be able to receive a full refund of your purchase. You will receive an email where you can choose this option.
- What is a suspended event considered?
- Suspended events are considered postponed and will be treated as such.
- What's the difference between a cancelled and postponed/rescheduled event?
- When events are officially postponed or rescheduled, they still happen but on a different day than originally planned.
- Will TickPick reimburse my travel expenses?
- TickPick won’t reimburse you for travel expenses. However, many airlines, car rental companies, and hotels are helping customers due to the virus. Contact your travel company for more info.
*Please note that this post will be updated as more information becomes available.*