QuadPay’s payment platform gives you the choice to pay for your purchases via 4 simple installments.
What is the checkout process like?
- Fill your cart with your desired ticket purchase and select the QuadPay option on the TickPick checkout page.
- Enter a few basic pieces of information to identify yourself. QuadPay will have a required text message verification code sent.
- Once completed, you will be redirected to the TickPick confirmation page.
- That's it! Just remember to pay your bills on or before their due dates to avoid any late fees. You can update payment information later here if needed: https://customer.quadpay.com/
In order to have an account with QuadPay, you must:
- Live in the U.S.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid and verifiable mobile number
- Use a U.S. credit or debit card to make a purchase (QuadPay accepts all forms of debit/credit cards unless it’s an overseas or pre-paid debit card).
QuadPay Quick Hits:
- Is there a hard credit check? No. QuadPay never performs a hard credit check and there is no impact on your credit rating by using QuadPay.
- What information does QuadPay need from you? For initial sign up QuadPay only needs your date of birth, mobile number, and either a debit or credit card (no sensitive information such as a social security number). After that, they only need you to enter your mobile number to make a purchase through QuadPay. QuadPay is completely secure.
- Are there late fees? QuadPay only charges a $7 fee on a late payment that’s overdue. You could be charged a further $7 fee if you remain late 7 days after the original payment is due.
- Can I cancel my purchase through QuadPay? No, QuadPay cannot cancel any purchase as TickPick has an "all sales are final" policy.
For more information on QuadPay and their policies, please check out their FAQ page.