Zip’s payment platform gives you the choice to pay for your purchases via 4 simple installments. Note that Zip was formally known as Quadpay.
What is the checkout process like?
- Fill your cart with your desired ticket purchase and select the Zip option on the TickPick checkout page.
- Enter a few basic pieces of information to identify yourself. Zip will have a required text message verification code sent.
- Once completed, you will be redirected to the TickPick confirmation page.
- That's it! Just remember to pay your bills on or before their due dates to avoid any late fees. You can update payment information later here if needed: https://customer.zip.com/
In order to have an account with Zip, you must:
- Live in the U.S.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid and verifiable mobile number
- Use a U.S. credit or debit card to make a purchase (Zip accepts all forms of debit/credit cards unless it’s an overseas or pre-paid debit card).
Zip Quick Hits:
- Is there a hard credit check? No. Zip never performs a hard credit check and there is no impact on your credit rating by using Zip.
- What information does Zip need from you? For initial sign up Zip only needs your date of birth, mobile number, and either a debit or credit card (no sensitive information such as a social security number). After that, they only need you to enter your mobile number to make a purchase through Zip. Zip is completely secure.
- Are there late fees? Zip only charges a $7 fee on a late payment that’s overdue. You could be charged a further $7 fee if you remain late 7 days after the original payment is due.
- Can I cancel my purchase through Zip? No, Zip cannot cancel any purchase as TickPick has an "all sales are final" policy.
For more information on Zip and their policies, please check out their FAQ page.