This post gives guidelines for events impacted by the COVID-19 coronavirus that will have reduced capacity seating.
As a marketplace, TickPick does not make official event decisions such as cancellations, rescheduling, suspensions, postponements, or reduced capacity restrictions. These decisions are made by the venue, team, or artist themselves.
Before heading out the door to your event:
- Double-check the venue’s website or give them a call. Every venue is different in size and setup and may have varying requirements. To ensure there are no issues upon entering we strongly recommend looking up any rules/regulations they may have that are COVID-19 specific.
- More than likely your tickets will be mobile-only for contactless entry. Ensure you bring your smartphone with you so you can have your tickets ready at the gate for a smooth experience.
- Don’t be alarmed if your party is asked to relocate for safety reasons. We realize that moving seats after purchasing a specific section and row is not an ideal scenario, but the venue staff will only do so if they deem it necessary for everyone’s safety.
- Please don’t forget to bring your mask, it’s as important as your tickets for entry.
- How does reduced capacity seating work?
While each venue may be different, seating will typically be arranged in socially distant clusters, or “pods”. This is so you and the friends or family in your party come into minimal contact with other fans also attending the event. All the tickets for a given “pod” must be shared by the people who have chosen to attend the event together.
- What if I’m seated with other people I didn’t come with?
If you’re grouped together with people not in your party please contact the venue staff for further assistance.
- Am I able to re-list tickets for sale that I previously purchased for reduced capacity games?
Yes! Please note that if you want to list your tickets for resale, you must list all of the tickets in your seat pod together as a group. This means, for instance, that if you purchased a pod of 4 tickets all 4 of the tickets will need to be listed without splitting the quantities up (you'll also need to select “all or nothing” as the listing option). We can’t allow partial seat group listings because only people who have chosen to attend the event together can share a pod. For questions on how to list your tickets, please read this article.