This post gives guidelines for events impacted by the COVID-19 coronavirus that will have reduced capacity seating.
As a marketplace, TickPick does not make official event decisions such as cancellations, rescheduling, suspensions, postponements, or reduced capacity restrictions. These decisions are made by the venue, team, or artist themselves.
Before heading out the door to your event:
- Double-check the venue’s website or give them a call. Every venue is different in size and setup and may have varying requirements. To ensure there are no issues upon entering we strongly recommend looking up any rules/regulations they may have that are COVID-19 specific.
- More than likely your tickets will be mobile-only for contactless entry. Ensure you bring your smartphone with you so you can have your tickets ready at the gate for a smooth experience.
- Don’t be alarmed if your party is asked to relocate for safety reasons. We realize that moving seats after purchasing a specific section and row is not an ideal scenario, but the venue staff will only do so if they deem it necessary for everyone’s safety.
- Please don’t forget to bring your mask, it’s as important as your tickets for entry.
- What does "pod" seating mean?
Pod seating enables you to buy tickets as a group while promoting social distancing at the event (ex. a pod of 2 or 4 people). While each venue may be different, typically each pod will be arranged in socially distant clusters allowing the venue to maintain the recommended distance between groups (based on government health and safety guidelines). This means that the event will be operating at a reduced capacity and you’ll only be seated close to those you are personally attending the event with.
- What events have pod seating?
A wide variety of venues have adopted pod seating including venues for the NFL, MLS, concerts, and more.
- How does purchasing for an event with pod seating work?
As we continue to navigate the pandemic's effects on seating, you'll notice that some quantities may not be as available as they have been in the past, depending on the venue's layout and restrictions. You can still toggle between quantities for a section and row if they're available, but please note that there are some limitations.
- What if I’m seated with other people I didn’t come with?
If you’re grouped together with people not in your party please contact the venue staff for further assistance.
- Am I able to re-list tickets for sale that I previously purchased for reduced capacity games?
Yes! Please note that if you want to list your tickets for resale, you must list all of the tickets in your seat pod together as a group. This means, for instance, that if you purchased a pod of 4 tickets all 4 of the tickets will need to be listed without splitting the quantities up (you'll also need to select “all or nothing” as the listing option). We can’t allow partial seat group listings because only people who have chosen to attend the event together can share a pod. For questions on how to list your tickets, please read this article.