TickPick guarantees the on-time delivery of tickets but not the delivery method, as ticket delivery types are always subject to change. We will always work with sellers to see if they have another way to deliver tickets if necessary, but we cannot guarantee that the seller will be able to accommodate the request.
Articles in this section
- The FedEx delivery window (overnight or 2-day) has passed since placing my order and still no tickets? What next?
- FedEx delivered my tickets but now I can't find them. Can I get a replacement ticket or refund?
- Where are my tickets and when will I receive them?
- What type of shipping service does TickPick use?
- My tickets are shipping. When should I expect to receive them?
- I selected overnight delivery for my tickets, but have not received them yet, why so?
- Do you require a signature for packages?
- Can you have tickets sent to a P.O. Box?
- Do you ship tickets outside the United States?
- How can I change my shipping address before or after an order is placed?