Simply go to the Flash Seats web page at www.flashseats.com and click “Register” at the top of the page. You will be asked to enter some basic account information, followed by your credit card or driver’s license information. You will not be charged, as your credit card/driver’s license information is simply a unique identifier. You can also register using the Flash Seats mobile app.
Articles in this section
- How do I access tickets from the MLB Ballpark App?
- I have not received my ticket transfer offer email. What next?
- What is “Flash Seats”?
- How do I set up a Flash Seats account? What if I already have an account?
- My tickets were delivered via the "Flash Seat" app. Can I send them to another person?
- How will I know when I receive my Flash Seats transfer and how can I access the tickets?
- What is a mobile transfer ticket?
- Why are some tickets sent as a mobile QR screenshot instead of a mobile transfer to my email address?
- I am having issues accepting/claiming the mobile tickets for my order. What next?
- Can I send my mobile transfer tickets to someone else?