Zone seating is where a seller has yet been given exact seating locations from the venue, however, knows a “zone” or an area/sections within the venue they will be allocated their tickets. This type of seating is more common with major events such as the Super Bowl.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I see the seat numbers for certain ticket listings?
- If the seller provides seat numbers in the seller notes, how do I know what number seats I will be receiving if I am not purchasing the entire block of tickets in the specific listing?
- Will my seats be together?
- Will I receive the higher or lower seat numbers in a ticket listing?
- What is a “lawn” seat?
- Where can I find the “seller notes” on a ticket listing?
- What does it mean if the tickets are “obstructed view” or “limited view”?
- Who determines if a ticket is considered an “obstructed” or “limited” view?
- If I make two separate orders for tickets in the same section and row, will they be together?
- What is the difference between an “instant download” and an “e-ticket”?