Information on ticket listings on TickPick
- Why can’t I see the seat numbers for certain ticket listings?
- If the seller provides seat numbers in the seller notes, how do I know which seats I'll be getting if I'm not purchasing the entire block of tickets in the listing?
- Will my seats be together?
- Where can I find the “seller notes” on a ticket listing?
- What does it mean if the tickets are “obstructed view” or “limited view”?
- Who determines if a ticket is considered an “obstructed” or “limited” view?
- If I make two separate orders for tickets in the same section and row, will they be together?
- What is the difference between an “instant download” and an “E-ticket”?
- Do I need to print my tickets?
- Why did I receive a "mobile QR" screenshot instead of having my tickets transferred directly?
- What is “ADA” seating? How do I tell if a ticket is “ADA accessible” or “wheelchair accessible”? Can I still sit in an “ADA” seat if I am not handicapped?
- What do “General Admission" (GA) , "Lawn", and “Standing Room Only” (SRO) mean? Why is there a section/row listed?
- What does the “elite seller” icon mean on a ticket listing?
- What is zone seating?