TickPick's Frequently Asked Questions
- TickPick Bidding Platform
- My tickets are a gift, but not yet available for delivery. What do I do?
- What is TickPick?
- Is TickPick a credible ticket source and is it safe?
- What does secondary market and a resale marketplace mean?
- Does TickPick have an app?
Pricing of Tickets
- Does TickPick Charge Any Sales Tax?
- Who determines the price of tickets?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Can I negotiate ticket prices with sellers?
- Will ticket prices drop if I wait to buy?
- Ticket prices have decreased since I made my purchase – can I exchange my tickets or get a refund or discount on my original order?
- Can I upgrade my tickets after placing an order?
- Why is there a different name printed on the tickets and will that be a problem at my event?
- My tickets are not consecutive seats, are they still guaranteed together?
- What do I do if my tickets are different from what I ordered?
- Can I receive my tickets sooner than what was disclosed in the seller notes/confirmation email?
- Why did the delivery method on my order change?
Will Call and Local Pickup Deliveries
- Can I add multiple listings into a shopping cart?
- How do I know if my order was placed?
- I am receiving an error message at checkout when trying to make a purchase.
- How can I find the right tickets for my needs?
- When sorting for tickets, what is the “Best Seat” filter?
- When sorting for tickets, how is “Best Deal” determined?
TickPick Credit/Promo Codes/Gift Cards
- What is the gift card purchase process?
- How do I redeem my gift card?
- Are there any gift card restrictions?
- Can I purchase a gift card?
- Where can I enter my TickPick promo code or credit?
- Why won’t my promo code apply to my order?
Payment and Checkout
- What is Zip and how does it work?
- What is Affirm and how does it work?
- If I am located outside the United States, is the price at checkout in US currency?
- When will my credit card be charged?
- What payment methods are accepted by TickPick?
- Can payments be split on multiple credit cards when placing an order?
- Why can’t I see the seat numbers for certain ticket listings?
- If the seller provides seat numbers in the seller notes, how do I know which seats I'll be getting if I'm not purchasing the entire block of tickets in the listing?
- Will my seats be together?
- Where can I find the “seller notes” on a ticket listing?
- What does it mean if the tickets are “obstructed view” or “limited view”?
- Who determines if a ticket is considered an “obstructed” or “limited” view?
- All Things FedEx Delivery
- I received an error message trying claim my tickets, now what?
- Where are my tickets and when will I receive them?
- Which shipping service does TickPick use?
- Can I change the delivery method on my order?
- Can I have my electronic tickets resent if I misplaced or deleted the email?
Electronic (Mobile) Transfer Tickets
- How To Receive Your Paciolan Electronic Transfer Tickets
- How do I access tickets from the MLB Ballpark App?
- I have not received my ticket transfer offer email. What next?
- How do I access my AXS tickets?
- What is a mobile transfer ticket?
- Why are some tickets sent as a mobile QR screenshot instead of a mobile transfer to my email address?
- What type of ticket am I able to sell on TickPick?
- Is there a fee to list tickets for sale on TickPick?
- Why do I need a credit card on file to list tickets for sale and why do I see a pending authorization on my credit card?
- How do I list my tickets for sale?
- Can I still list my tickets for sale without having them in-hand yet?
- At what price should I list my tickets for sale?
- I sold my tickets - how do I confirm the sale and deliver my tickets?
- I received notice my tickets have sold but no longer have them available, what now?
- I sold physical tickets that need to ship, do I have to pay the shipping fee?
- How do I ship my hard stock tickets?
- When and how will I get paid if my tickets are sold?